We are a multicultural, multilingual, and multigenerational Christian community that longs to overflow with love for God and others with a mission to make Christlike disciples in the nations. We serve Rowland Heights and Monterey Park communities in the San Gabriel Valley through our various ministries.
As you move about, make Christ-like disciples of all peoples
Overflowing Love for God, for others
We, as imperfect people saved and empowered by grace, embrace all people as Jesus does in hopes of fostering authentic and honest relationships with God and with one another through the Holy Spirit
We are moving toward becoming intergenerational and intercultural by ministering together while embracing and celebrating diversity.
We are committed to equipping people to share what Jesus has done and is doing personally and how this has changed our own lives to be Christ-like.
A Note from our Pastor
Trinity Church has embraced our family, and it has been such a delight to shepherd this multicultural, multilingual, and multigenerational community. We have been serving as lead pastor for one and a half years and have already witnessed glimpses and foretastes of heaven on earth. Here are a few highlights:
- We raised more than $20,000 for Nazarene Compassionate Ministries Ukraine Crisis Response. These donations went toward emergency support for transportation, shelter, food, water, and essential supplies.
- We commissioned a core team from Rowland Heights Trinity Church to plant a missional church at our preschool, Monterey Park Christian School. We have been training and offering discipleship to our core team. Their stories give hope for the future of this exciting ministry possibility.
- Our English Ministry provided different discipleship opportunities. Most recently, we gathered on Friday nights with all the languages and ministries of our church. There were many testimonies about the journey of grace we are all part of.
- Our Chinese Ministry provided daily encouragement through God’s Word, small groups for spiritual reflection in the truth, and service days for practicing love to help people grow toward a vibrant life in Christ.
- Our Spanish Ministry continues to support those in need through offerings of love. It also supports the training of preachers and leaders to help others connect with the Word of God.
- We have baptized five people and welcomed another five into our membership.
- We have held spiritual leadership meetings with our board and staff and discerned together three areas we want to focus on in the next three years: Evangelism, Community, and Intercultural & Intergenerational Ministry.
Trinity currently consists of 120 people with a weekly attendance 90, including youth and children. We have ministries in English, Spanish, and Chinese. The last five years have been challenging for the church with many leadership transitions and the pandemic. However, the Lord has been bringing newness as we have focused on creating a relational culture in our leadership team, including our board and staff. We have also begun to foster a space where love and unity will occur through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. We believe God is putting the right team together and will provide the resources. We cannot wait to see all the Lord has in store for us.
Pastor Felipe Ferreira