Online Giving Just Got Easier
Give Via Text
- Text “trinitynaz” to 77977. You will receive a link shortly after.
- Follow the link to start giving.
Give Via Mail
- Make your check payable to “Trinity Church of the Nazarene” and mail it to:
- Mail it to:
Trinity Church of the Nazarene
P.O. Box 8218
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
2 Corinthians 9:10-11
What happens when I give?
- I behave more like God • John 3:16, James 1:5
- I follow Jesus’ example • Matthew 10:8, Mark 10:45
- I show faithful stewardship • 1 Corinthians 4:2
- I draw closer to God • Matthew 6:21
- I break the power of materialism in my life • 1 Timothy 6:17-19
- I invest securely in eternity • Matthew 6:20, Luke 16:9-11
- I receive God’s blessings in return • Proverbs 3:9-10, Luke 6:38
When you give, each of our ministries is better able to help people find and follow Christ (kids, adults, rich, poor, sick, healthy, searching, growing, & everyone in-between). We’re not perfect, but we follow a perfect God who loves everyone with a perfect love, and we want to share that. Therefore, we’ve chosen to adopt a lifestyle of generosity. For us, that means giving responsibly, proportionately, sacrificially, and regularly.
What does it mean to give responsibly?
What does it mean to give proportionately?
What does it mean to give sacrificially?
How can I establish a regular plan of giving?
- Decide what percentage of your income you will give to the Lord’s work this year.
- Then ask two questions: On one hand, is this a sacrificial figure? On the other hand, is it a responsible figure?
- Now set aside the Lord’s portion first whenever the money is received. It is His, not yours. Remember – the more you trust God with your material treasure, the more He will entrust you with his spiritual treasure (Luke 16:9-12; II Cor. 9:10-12).
What do we mean by tithe?
What do we mean by offerings?
All contributions and expenditures are accounted for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually in the collecting, posting, budgeting, spending, review, and reporting processes of the church. If you have additional questions, fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.